Nordic Networking Group on bibliographic and infrastructure topics (NNG)
NNG is a networking group focusing on bibliographic and infrastructure topics of common interest. Its aim is to share strategies, policies and information among the Nordic members.
NNG replaces the SVUC collaboration, and holds an annual meeting.
Members are national bibliographic agencies and managers of national bibliographies from the Nordic countries.
- Dansk BiblioteksCenter (DBC)
- Det kongelige bibliotek (The Royal Library)
- Kansalliskirjasto (The National Library of Finland)
- Landskerfi bókasafna hf. (Consortium of Icelandic Libraries)
- Landsbókasafn Íslands – Háskólabókasafn (National and University Library of Iceland)
- Nasjonalbiblioteket (National Library of Norway)
- Kungliga biblioteket (National Library of Sweden)
- Metadata: standards, policies and cataloguing rules. Share strategies for metadata production, licensing, open data, LOD. Sharing data/interoperability. Infrastructure: standards, data models, open source vs commercial options etc. Sharing open source code
- Product/project update.
- End-user needs and future demands
- E-resources: business models, handling models, licensing
- International bibliographic agencies and system vendors
- Areas for cooperation/common projects